Tuesday 16 January 2007

VISHNU SAHASRANAM ( Thousand Name of Lord Vishnu)

Since last September or better saying since October,2006 my life is passing through rough patch . For the rest of world It appears that I am progressing , I am doing well but I know that I am not happy as my health is not good . I was caught by back pain , the pain is not in fact in my back but its a muscular pain in my lower back but I took it so much seriously that this has changed my entire perception of life . Though pain was never aggravated to an unbearable extent , I had never have a rest less time because of pain , My none of work suffered because of this or it did not affect my daily routine but This marked a deep impression over my emotion . I will write more on this in my latter post . During this period only I contacted with an astrologer Randhir who happened to my relative also from My wife side ( I will admit that I have a trust on Astrology ) . He suggested me to wear an emerald in gold ring although emerald has been suggested by many in past also and to enchant VISHNU SAHASRANAM every Wednesday . This appealed me a lot because I am convinced by our ancient SHLOKA , MANTRA etc . Then after I started searching e-version of VISHNU SHASTRANAM and i got without any much effort . The following link may be useful for anyone who may be interested to explore more

http://www.ecse.rpi.edu/Homepages/shivkuma/music/vishnu-sahasranamam-meanings.htm

http://www.swargarohan.org/Vishnu-sahasranama/06.htm


During this holy search I across ed couple of SHLOKAs which express the philosophy of Hinda dharma . Have feel one of them -


SARVE BHAWANTU SUKHINAN
SARVE SANTU NIRAMAYAN
SARV BHADRANI PASHYANTI
MANKASHID DUKHBHAG BHAWET .

( Let there be peace and Davine happiness in whole universe , all should be free from disease and all should be in good health externally and internally .
All should be decent and knowledgeable , Let goddess save us from all mental and emotional worries )

No comments: